Friday, September 4, 2009

My summer... NOT

This summer was very exciting. I went in Australia.
I went fishing in the ocean. I caught a huge shark last night.
I got a new car this summer. My new car is a GeoMetro.
Salmon was far from abundant this summer. Even if salmon lacked in rivers this year, I caught one million.
Fires occurred almost every night on the beach. They were caused by too many hippies smoking.
My summer varied between working and partying. I worked eighty hour weeks at Mc Donalds.
This summer season wasn't very good for wakeboarding. The water was very calm and ideal for wake.
I ate tones of kraft dinner this summer. Eating so much "KD" cost me a fortune.
Being the only man at work was a very fun experience. The ladies at Jean Coutu hated me.
I drove my car a few times during the vacations. I got ten accidents and lost a leg in one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment