Saturday, October 10, 2009

About me essay!

Hi, my name is Mike, and here is a little essay about me. One of my major centers of interest in life is music, and more specifically guitar. In fact, two of my favourite bands are Metallica and Lamb of God, and I am going to see them in Quebec on November first! In school, I do not have too much difficulty. My favourite subjects in school go as fallows: music, gym, chemistry, and math. In my family, we are four: my father Jacques Bujold, my mother Audrey Smith, and my sister Maude Bujold. My family name is Smith Bujold, Smith coming from my mother, and Bujold from my father. One of my hobbies and interests in life is martial arts. I practice judo and karate, and soon will be starting boxing. I love to watch the UFC and I read many articles on Mixed Martial Arts every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment